We are Madison's only independent radon testing company.
Madison Radon Testing, LLC
Radon is a radioactive gas found in all homes. According to the EPA, 21,000 people die each year of lung cancer caused by radon. According to the city of Madison, 40% of homes in Dane County have unsafe levels of radon.
The only way to know if your home has an unsafe radon level is with a test.
We are a team of nationally-certified radon measurement specialists. We conduct radon tests in just 48 hours for real estate sales, homeowners, home inspectors, realtors, small businesses, and schools.
Why hire us?
- We are nationally-certified by AARST-NRPP.
- We are members of the Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors.
- We will email your radon report the same day we pick up your test.
- We don't sell mitigation systems, so you can expect an unbiased test.
- We are available evenings and weekends at no additional charge.